The FLU vaccine is now available. You will be sent an invite via text message to book into one of our clinics or alternatively please call the Practice on 0116 222 6100. You may also be eligible for the COVID Vaccination, please ask Patient advisors when booking your appointment.
Please see below eligible cohorts, if you do not fall into one of the cohorts below we will be unable to offer you a flu vaccination.
- Those aged 65 years and over
- Those aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups (as defined by the Green Book, chapter 19 (Influenza))
- Pregnant women
- All children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2023 (Nasal Flu Vaccination)
- Primary school aged children (from Reception to Year 6)
- Those in long-stay residential care homes